Saturday 23 February 2013

Inspired By... a Little Man Tie!

The weekend is finally here! As usual, I have a fairly long to-do list and hope to complete most of it by the end of the weekend. My hubby will be working all day today, so I'll have the day to catch up on some papercrafting projects. :) I also hope to do some more trip planning for our June road trip!

We received a picture of our new neice yesterday....


Isn't she a sweety? Wish we could be there to snuggle her!


I'm excited for today's card challenge!


It was my pick this week and I chose a photo of an adorable baby product made by TC Creations:


This is called a Little Man Tie! Isn't it the cutest thing for a little boy!? Tammy from TC Creations is one talented lady! I met her at the Kelly Road Craft Fair here in Prince George this past fall. I was looking for a baby gift for a friend and came across her booth. She makes the most adorable bibs, pacifier clips, taggies, and these Little Man Ties that were launched just a couple days ago! Her products are so well made and make the perfect gifts for new babies to toddlers! Make sure to check her out on facebook -- TC Creations!

I decided to choose this photo as inspiration for our "Inspired By..." card challenge this week. I think the pattern in this tie is so fun and the colours coordinate so well together! Here is my card:


This is definitely a card on my favourites list! I love how the vibrant blue, green, and white circles stand out against the black cardstock. I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder and added rhinestones to embellish the card.




Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to check out how this photo inspired Karly at Karly's Creations.

Card Ingredients:

Stamps: Happiest Birthday (hostess)
Paper: Basic Black, Tempting Turqouise, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray, Whisper White

Ink: Versamark, Whisper White Embossing Powder
Tools: 1-3/8" Circle punch, 1-3/4" Circle punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, 1/2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Rhinestones



No comments:

Post a Comment