Wednesday 13 February 2013

RS #50 {Bridal Shower}

It's already the middle of the week! Oh how I love 4-day work weeks :)

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for a customer. I used the new Retro Sketch challenge this week:


Retro Sketches is one of my favourite sites to turn to for sketches. They are unique each week, from simple to challenging. I created a bridal shower card using this sketch. For a bridal shower, I think soft pastels and elegance. Pool Party seems to be the colour I've been turning to lately. I love it! And it's perfect for this type of card:

 
The card front is embossed with elegant lines. I added a strip of Pool Party designer paper with white doilies to add to the elegance of the card. A heart is punched out and the edges are sponged with Pool Party ink. it is embellished with two rhinestones. The strip of Pool Party cardstock is embossed with hearts - I love this embossing folder! Finally I added the sentiment "for your shower" and popped it up with dimensionals.
 
 
 
Card Ingredients:
 
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Beau Chateau DSP (ret)
Ink: Pool Party
Tools: Full Heart punch, Hearts accent embossing folder, Elegant Lines embossing folder
Accessories: Rhinestones
 
Thanks for stopping by! Make sure to stop by tomorrow to see what I made my hubby for Valentine's Day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment