Monday 22 April 2013

Craft Fair Highlights

Yesterday, I had a booth at the Pinewood Elementary Home Business/Craft Fair. There were about 20 vendors there. Some of my favourites were Arbonne, Epicure, TC Creations, Rosebud Baby and Steeped Tea. Everyone had such great displays! It's fun to get to know the other vendors and see so much talent - one thing I love about craft fairs! Here's a few pictures of my display:



I had a lot of fun setting this up! I use baskets to put the greeting cards in for people to leaf through and those cards that I want to display, I put in clear 'magazine' racks. It works out great! I got these from work (they had some lying around that they weren't using) and I found the baskets in my house (originally they are from Michael's). I have a matching vase where I put branches in and hang items from them. At Christmas time I hang ornaments, but this time I decided to hang the purse gift card holders. Some of the other items are just layed out on the table so people can easily spot them. The easel was made by a coworker. He did a great job! I used a bulletin board covered in black fabric and attach string with clothespins to hang the cards from it.
 
I made sure to have a lot of variety. Besides greeting cards, I had purse gift card holders, large mini albums, 3"x3" mini albums, gift tag sets, and bookmarks. Unfortunately, it was a pretty quiet day and not too many people came out. Even though I didn't sell too many items, I still got my name out there!
 
Now that I'm not busy making items for craft fairs, I'll be working on organizing my crafting space for the next little while. I'll be honest, my craft room is a mess right now! I hope to blog about how I organize each part of my crafting supplies, focusing on paper, embellishments, ribbon, embossing folders, dies, and stamps. Stay tuned! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment