Thursday 4 April 2013

PP139 Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge {Set of Gift Tags}

Even though the work days seem long, it feels like this week is flying by! Last night I came home feeling exhausted... not sure why. I think my body is telling me that I need more sleep! It took a alot of effort to go to Zumba Fitness. I just wanted to stay home and craft and then go to bed early. But, I'm glad I went. It woke me up a bit and made me feel a little more energized. It's a new session and I think it's going to be a good one! The routines were a bit challenging, but I think after a couple more classes I should be able to catch on!

I played along with the Paper Players challenge for today's post. It's a tic-tac-toe challenge! How fun is that?!


SO many choices! I knew for sure that I wanted to make gift tags and I love using ribbon and pearls on my paper craft projects, so I went with ribbon, a tag and pearls. I love working with sketches, but this time I looked through my past card creations and used one of them for inspiration. I love the colour combo of this card I created back in beginning of February and decided to convert it to a gift tag.

 
It's a fairly simple design as I wanted the stamped flower image to stand out. I added a pearl as an embellishment in the center of the flower and tied Tangerine Tango satin ribbon through the hole at the top of the tag. Stampin Royalty's challenge this week happens to be "Ribbon and Pearls". So I decided to enter this project in their challenge as well. I made a set of 6 identical tags:
 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Madison Avenue
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Smooches DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Tools: 1/4" Circle Punch, Circles Nestabilities, Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Scallop Tag Die
Accessories: Pearl (Michael's), Tangerine Tango satin ribbon (Sale-A-Bration)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are spectacular! They are simple, but the colors you've used really kick them up a notch! So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun colors, and a great design! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fun tags... love the colour combo
    Thanks for joining us at the paper players this week
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun tags! Loving the colors! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete