Tuesday 7 May 2013

Hip-Hippo-Ray!

As promised, I plan on doing a series of posts on organizing papercrafting supplies. I will spread it out within the next couple weeks. My first post will be about paper - how to organize cardstock, designer paper and scraps. I hope to post about this tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Today's card is a cute 'pun fun' card! I decided to use the Freshly Made Sketch even though the challenge is now closed.


This is a very clean and simple sketch and I kind of like it! I decided to make another kid's birthday card and the retired Stampin Up stamp set called "Pun Fun" is perfect for this occasion! They have such cute images and sayings in this set. I really should use it more often! I picked the hippo for this card...

 
I used Wisteria Wonder for the card base and embossed it with Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I coordinated it with Pool Party, Whisper White and Basic Gray. I fussy-cut the hippo and popped it up to give the card some dimension.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Pun Fun (ret.)
Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Gray, In-Colour 2012-2013 DSP
Ink: Basic Gray, Pool Party marker, Wisteria Wonder marker, Pink Pirouette marker
Tools: Blender Pen, 1-3/8" Circle punch, 2-3/4" Scallop Circle punch



No comments:

Post a Comment