Monday 26 August 2013

Little Boy Overalls

Happy Monday!

I feel rejuvenated after a productive, yet relaxing weekend! Here's hoping this week flies by as next weekend we are on the road again for one last road trip before summer ends :)

A couple weeks ago, one of our nephews, Micah, celebrated his 1st birthday! He is such a cutie and is growing up so fast!


All smiles! :) Unfortunately, I haven't met this little guy yet :( But, I'm looking forward to seeing him at Christmas!

I thought I'd make a fun-folded card for his birthday. I saw this awesome card on Stampin Pretty's blog and wanted to CASE it. Her simple instructions made it so easy to make and it looks super cute in the end!

 
I added cute little jumping frogs to the overalls, as well as a sentiment "wish big" and a #1 that is cut free-hand. The pockets were created from a full circle cut in half. For some added detail I used a white gel pen to create stitching on the outer edges of the overalls and on the pockets.




How cute is that?!

Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Moving Forward, Short & Sweet
Paper: Night of Navy, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink: Night of Navy, Gumball Green, White Gel pen
Tools: Word Window punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch
Accessories: Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment