Wednesday 4 September 2013

A Matching Wedding Card

Yesterday I promised to share with you a wedding card that I made to go along with the bridal shower card (to see this post, click here). I used the same colours (lime green, black and purple) and created a tri-fold card.




I love this fold! It's fun to decorate and looks fantastic in the end! I used Lucky Limeade DSP to cover the inside panels and the two outer panels were embossed with Elegant Lines embossing folder (I often turn to this embossing folder for wedding cards). Candy dots embellish the inside panels and rhinestones adds that extra detail to the embossed cardstock.

Thanks again for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Bloomin Marvelous, Petite Pairs
Paper: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, 2011-2013 In-Colour DSP
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade
Tools: Delicate Doilies die, Circles nestabilities, Elegant Lines embossing folder
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant candy dots, rhinestones (Michael's), purple grosgrain ribbon (Michael's), Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon (ret.)

No comments:

Post a Comment