Wednesday 30 October 2013

Birthday Wishes for Mo!

Today, birthday wishes go out to my goofy, sweet, handsome nephew, Moses!

 
This is a younger picture of Moses - doesn't he have the sweetest smile?!
He has grown up quite a bit since this picture was taken. I look forward to seeing him again this Christmas!

Because he loves cars and trucks so much, I thought it would be fun to make him a card with a race car on it!

 
I fussy-cut the race car and popped it up using dimensionals. I love how the red polka dot designer paper brightens up the card and makes the sentiment and race car stand out.
 

 
Here's wishing Moses the best day!
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Fast and Furious (CTMH)
Paper: Night of Navy, Smokey Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink: Black Staz-On
Tools: Circles nestabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment