Saturday 12 October 2013

Mojo314: A Christmas Card

I've been eager to post my Mojo Monday card (I made it earlier this week). It is contest week and I just had to play along! Here is the sketch:


I've been wanting to get an early start on my Christmas cards and I thought this was a great opportunity! I pulled out my new favourite Christmas designer paper - Winter Frost - and used it as inspiration for the colour combo. Here's the end result:

 
I love how these shades of blue/teal coordinate together! The snowflake embossed cardstock and a punched out snowflake with a rhinestone makes for a perfect wintery Christmas card!
 

 
Thanks for looking! I hope this inspires you to get an early start on your Christmas cards!
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Chock Full of Cheer
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pool Party, Bermuday Bay, Winter Frost Specialty DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Tools: Circles Nestabilities, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Snowflake punch
Accessories: Coastal Cabana Stretch Ruffle Trim, Rhinestone

1 comment:

  1. So pretty in all those blues. Love the little ruffle trim. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete