Monday 11 November 2013

Craft Fair #2 and a Christmas Card

After MIA for a little over a week, I'm back with a new post!
It was a busy week of evenings filled with preparing for the D.P. Todd Craft Fair, but it was well worth it! The weekend was a great success! This was my first year doing this particular craft fair and I really enjoyed it. There was a great selection of vendors, from woodworking to baby bibs to delicious baked goods! There was a cupcake vendor on one side of my booth and jams and jellies on the other -- sitting next to the cupcakes was especially dangerous! My most favourite was the Salted Mocha Caramel cupcake - yum!

Here's a picture of my booth, much the same set up as the last craft fair:


This week will be another busy one as I keep on crafting for Thursday night's fair: "Ultimate Shopping Experience & Pampering Night". This will be a bit of a different atmosphere than most craft fairs. It's a ladies night, with a more interactive shopping experience - looking forward to it!

-----------------

I thought I would start sharing some Christmas cards I've been working on lately, since Christmas will be here before we know it!

Here is my latest and one of my favourites:

 
I used Early Espresso Co'ordinations cardstock for the card front. I love the distressed look it gives when it is embossed. The stamped image is from "Welcome Christmas", a retired stamp set that I snagged when it was on clearance (bonus!). I love this stamp set. The images are so adorable! My favourite part of this card is the Cherry Cobbler striped ribbon with the jingle bells and tags tied to it. The jingle bells add the perfect touch!
 

 
Thanks for looking! Hope this inspires you to get an early start on your Christmas cards! :)
 
Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Welcome Christmas (ret.); Tiny Tags
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso co'ordinations
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Tools: Jewelry Tag punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler striped grosgrain ribbon (ret.), linen thread, jingle bells (Michael's)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment