Friday 29 November 2013

Recipe Box

Happy Friday!

One of the many things I will be selling at the craft fair this weekend are recipe boxes. I covered boxes with designer paper from one of my favourite DSP collections in this year's Stampin Up catalogue - Eastern Elegance. I just love the colour combos in this designer paper! 
 
The letters are cut out using my Cricut mini. I don't use this machine often, but when it comes to cutting out letters, it is so handy! I then added rhinestones to give it some sparkle. 

 
I made index cards for inside, using the same colours as the DSP:
 
 


Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe Box Ingredients:
Recipe Box - CTMH
Stamps: From the Kitchen Of (ret.)
Paper: Eastern Elegance, Smokey Slate, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink: Smokey Slate
Tools: 1-1/4" Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment