Monday 5 May 2014

Baby Boy Card-in-a-Box

My favourite card fold lately has become the "card-in-a-box". I just love the fact that they pop open and then fold flat, perfect for mailing! Recently, a friend of mine asked me to make a baby boy card-in-a-box with grey chevrons and turquoise accents. I had SO much fun making this card! I chose to use one of the cutest stamp sets from Stampin Up called "Zoo Babies". Here's how it turned out:




Probably my favourite baby boy card ever!! How cute are those little animals?! I also love this colour combo. The bright turquoise against the grey looks fabulous and is so perfect for a baby boy! I added a plain white piece of cardstock (with a couple stamped animals on it) on the back of the card for a space to write a personal message:


And the best part is, the lady I made this for had a matching gift to go with it:


The fabric on this diaper carrier and blanket match perfectly with this card! Check out TC Creations to see this lady's adorable products! 

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Little Additions
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Whisper White, "I Am Me" DSP
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray
Tools: Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, Owl Builder punch (for the heart)
Accessories: Rhinestones (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment