Friday 23 May 2014

Belated Anniversary Wishes

It's been a while since my last post! It was a relaxing, yet busy long weekend with family visiting from Alberta. I've also been taking a bit of a break from blogging/cardmaking, trying to finish a scrapbook album I've been working on of my hubby's training/career history. But now that I'm a bit caught up and have some free time on my hands, I'll be slowly getting back into making cards, entering challenges and sharing my creations.

Last week, my parents celebrated their 41st wedding anniversary! I made a special card using the easel fold and here's how it turned out:


I stamped the flowery image on Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock, fussy-cut some of the flowers and popped them up on the card, adding pearls in the center of each of them:




I followed these simple instructions found on YouTube to make this card. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Apothecary Art, Memorable Moments
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Calypso Coral, Staz-On Black
Tools: Label Framelits, Square Lattice embossing folder
Accessories: Crisp Cantaloupe button, pearls (Michael's)

No comments:

Post a Comment