Friday 30 May 2014

Happy Bear-Day to a Brother-in-Law!

A couple weeks ago, my brother-in-law and two nephews came to PG for a visit to go bear hunting with my hubby. They had a great time! A week later, Julian celebrated a birthday. I decided to continue with the bear theme and create a card with black bear punch art. I found a great punch art image on Pinterest and decided to CASE it, making some slight changes. 


I love this bear! It's perfect. And so easy to make! 
Inside I wrote a pretty funny bear-day message, using bear puns. He should get a kick out of that! 

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Loved Ones
Paper: Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-On
Tools: Ovals Nestabiltiies, 1-3/8" Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, 3/4" Circle punch, Small Oval punch, Owl Builder punch (for the eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment