Wednesday 7 May 2014

Judo Punch Art!

I have a friend who loves to give me the most fun challenges when it comes to making greeting cards! This time she asked me to make two thank you cards for her kids' judo instructors. I wasn't quite sure where to start, but I knew punch art was going to be involved! Often I find inspiration on Pinterest. I found a recipe for karate kid punch art and decided to CASE it, but make it somewhat my own. I made one a boy character, and the other a girl. For the card layout, I used the latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches:




How cute are these characters?! 

I had a lot of fun making these! 

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Made for You (ret.)
Paper: Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip. 
Ink: Staz-On Black
Tools: Circles Nestabilities, Diagonal Strips embossing folder, Small Oval punch, Word Window punch, Small Tag punch, 1" Circle punch, Owl Builder punch (for the eyes), 1/2" Circle punch (for mouth & ears)
Accessories: Pistachio Pudding ruffled stretch trim, Crisp Cantaloupe ruffled stretch trim

No comments:

Post a Comment