Thursday 18 June 2015

A Year to Remember

It has been almost a year since my last post - wow! A lot has happened... saying goodbye to what has been our home in B.C. for 3.5 years, moving across Canada, buying our first home, having a baby prematurely, adjusting to motherhood... that about sums it up! These photos say it all:

Saying goodbye to Prince George, B.C.

Farewell at work

One of the last beautiful views of B.C. that we will see in a while - miss these mountains and aqua blue lakes!

A gorgeous sunset in Tobermory - one of the many stops we made along the way to Ontario

Moving into our new home!

Proud homeowners

Our little miracle, Raya Jacoba, born 6.5 weeks early

Enjoying life as a mother to this happy and healthy little girl

It's been a year to remember. A lot of ups, downs, and everything in between! But life is good and I'm enjoying the moments I have at home with my little girl, though it may be challenging at times.

Now that I've kind of gotten into somewhat of a routine, I thought it was about time I return to blogging! My goal is to post at least once or twice a week, sharing with you my latest crafty cards/projects. While I am no longer a Stampin Up demonstrator/hobbyist, I still love to craft and do so almost at every spare moment I get.

With Father's Day coming up, I'm currently working on cards for my Dad, Father-in-law, and of course, my hubby! I look forward to sharing these with you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment